The Workplace: Definition of Classy

on Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Whenever I start work at a new place, I stay fairly reserved, for me, for the first few weeks. Try and feel the place out, don't want to offend anybody. It didn't take that long at my present station. The people are definitely on par with my humor, if not, a little more out there. Since the boss who keeps us slightly in check has been out on maternity leave, its just gotten worse. And by worse, I of course mean funnier. Today's lunch topic began with corrupting Baptists by first making them your DD, then slowly bringing them out of there shell. Not really sure, the Baptists I know drink, plenty. For shame! Then there are the daily jokes, which are too dirty for some ears, but as a 23 year old girl, I have been deemed worthy, so kudos to me. And at least daily, I hear someone talking about crack houses, or better yet, someone being described as "from the land of fruits and nuts". Now i know this isn't that far out there, but it might be my favorite way of calling someone a nutter. One of the agents can be in what seems to be a very serious, business phone call, and then crack houses and land of nuts. Needless to say, we're a laid back kinda folk.

Due to my overwhelming amount of free time, I have been doing some google image searches. I have found that Details magazine has the best covers, in my humble opinion of course. No frills, no elaborate sets, just sexy men staring back at me. Love it. So for those of you who aren't in the know, maybe its time you did some research.

And for one last embarrassing detail, no pun intended, I will admit my latest admirees. It's sick really, but hey, whatever. I know I'm not supposed to admit liking Zac Efron. I know people think as a grown up, you should be over such boyish charm. Nope. And for the record, he is legal, thank you very much. And by a couple of years, so there's a buffer zone. The other classically hot cover would belong to Anakin, cause I mean, c'mon. And of course there's more. I mean, if I really wanted to embarrass myself, oh what the hell, I could bring up the Gossip Girl guys. And when I say "guys", I mean Chace Crawford mainly.Don't deny it. Oh ya, and Batman too.






Disclaimer: These are the Details covers that I think are hot, not necessarily my top male picks overall. Just clarifying. Still hot though.

2 comments:

Sand in my pantaloons said...

I like how you referred to him as 'Anakin' instead of Hayden Christensen.

CStans said...

I liked it too. Anakin and Batman sound a lot cooler than Christian and Hayden, am I right?

Post a Comment