B.T.Dub

on Monday, August 24, 2009

I am beyond tired today. Absolutely worthless. You'd think I would get a little rest over the weekend, but no. Epic fail. I feel like Bill Cosby was describing my life when he said this. Spot on awesomeness. On to the weekend...

So Friday was good. Left work early. Hit traffic, not cool. It was like 2:15 in the afternoon, where were all these people going?? Got to the cousin's, got on the road. Got to Pleasanton and went straight for the Mexican food, diet much? It was pretty chill night, a little TV, a couple of beers, nothing to big. Had to get up at 6am this next morning, suh-weet. I think I had 3 cups of coffee in the hour, ridiculous. Got on the road, loaded up the trucks and trailers and headed to the ranch. No a/c. Manual labor. 103 degrees. Yup, I'm dumb. So we started the work, it lasted about 5 hours, and thank god it wasn't longer because the nausea set in and I was done. Went and had a burger. Got on the road. Sat in the car like a zombie for 4 hours. I was done. After a MUCH needed shower, I went to Kate's. Chatted it up with the recent graduate. Got drunk. Went home.

Sunday, woke up in just enough time to get drunk again. Got the champagne. Oh right, btw, the Kroger off 2oth in the Heights, dry. As in no cereveza. Or wine. I was none too pleased. Alright, made it to the house. Got wastyface. Picked some rando's for my fantasy team. But hey, I got P Manning, so that's all that really matters. I mean c'mon, who doesn't absolutely love that man??
When I got home around 6, I was ready to pass out. But hey, its only 6. I had a conference call at 8, so I needed to make it. What did I do? Found a neighbor and proceeded to be a bad influence. I mean, I got hammered. Goood Sunday. Now I've been at work all day, ready to go home. I feel fairly confident I won't drink tonight. It was a loooonnng weekend. Here's hoping!

1 comments:

jacq said...

your blog is full of the awesomeness you never feel the need to email. i digg.

Post a Comment