Matt Damon, You're Good People

on Friday, September 11, 2009


So, I sat down to write my usual, it's Friday, I'll be drunk later entry, but then I came across some videos of one Matthew Paige Damon(Side Note: Paige?, whatever, he's still hot). We all know the man is attractive, there's no denying it, but his comedic skills are quite good too. Not just like one liners, but jokes, stories, and impersonations. Anyway, to hold myself over until I can write a real blog entry, here's to you Mr. Damon!

Now this first one includes Mr. Clooney, so I of course, truly enjoyed it.

This one shows Matt using his skill at southern accents.



Now these last three are retaliations of each other, I'm sure you've seen them, but I enjoyed them none the less and felt the need to include them.







I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks Matt Damon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment