A Love Letter To Peyton Manning...

on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Peyton,
I believe at this point in our relationship, it is time to get our true feelings out there, no more messing around. I was moved to see your effort in helping win my fantasy game last night. I mean, way to be there for me. And when I only needed 29 points, you gave me 33. In my opinion, actions speak louder than words, so don't worry about verbalizing how you feel, I already know. I, on the other hand, have felt this way for some time. Before the Super Bowl win, ya know, when you only had 2 MVPs, I had already fallen. So of course, the Super Bowl didn't hurt your standing with me, not like you could do anything to change how I feel about you, you'll just make me love you
more. I drafted you this year, not only out of my faith in your ability to help me win games, but because I love you, and I believed that you would take that into consideration. But who wouldn't love you, I mean, you're pretty good. If you like... six-five, 230-pound quarterbacks with a... laser rocket arm.
Love, Caitlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment