I'm Sure This Weekend Will be Just Like Any Other Weekend, Right?

on Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wrong. So, I leave for Vegas in like 6 hours. In 6 hours I will be on a plane, with 4 other alcoholics, hopefully already on my way to drunken ridiculousness. I mean, that's the plan anyway. For 2 more hours, I am going to sit at my desk, and be the "hardworking employee" they think, they know, I am. And then, who knows. I mean who really knows what is going to happen. I've been excited for awhile, but it is really starting to sink in, the pre-trip awesomeness. I'm not gonna try and predict/plan my weekend, that would take some of the fun out of it. I mean, lets not get carried away, this weekend would probably be a hell of a lot safer if some of the fun was taken out of it, but who needs safe. So, in case I don't make it back, or just lose my mind completely, here's to Vegas, friends, and drunken debauchery!
P.S. Hook 'Em Horns!!! and Tech, you can suck it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment