To Drink Or Not To Drink, At Lunch

on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Everyday, my boss takes the office out to lunch. It's a nice way to talk to my coworkers, about real estate, or the day to day, since we all sit at our separate desks, and have no idea what is going on around the building. Every once in a while however, I have conflicting lunch plans. Yesterday for example, was Kay Ann's birthday lunch. For those of you who don't know, we drink at birthday lunches. This was lunch at a house, so we didn't get the usual mango margaritas, but we did have an assortment of wine.

I started this post before I went to lunch, but got busy and couldn't finish it. I was going to throw out the question of drinking during lunch. See what people thought, but seeing as how the lunch already occurred, and I'm sure you all know what conclusion I came to on my own, this survey is moot. None the less, happy birthday Kay Ann, I had fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment