HTML, I Hate You

on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

As you can tell from my blog, I'm not trying to get too fancy or complicated. I have started switching up the font color, big deal, I know. I would love to find some cute template, but no. The ones I like are so convoluted, there is no inserting them. I need a black background, I just like it better with the color scheme I chose. All of them suck. So what do I do, I go and try and find a difficult one. Place it on my blog. The whole thing goes to hell. So now, I have to revert my blog to its original form. Which of course means all the crap I added is gone. AAARGH. I just wish their was an easier way. Because of my frustration, I was absent from the blogging world for a couple of days, so I apologize. I just needed some time to regroup. All in all, the blog is now different, not sure if that is better, but It's all I can do for now. Whew.

1 comments:

jacq said...

ooooooo. like the new blog setup. especially that peacock in the corner there. did ya stuff him first???

Post a Comment