Lonesome Dove

on Thursday, November 12, 2009

I know I talk about Lonesome Dove more than necessary, but if I can convince just one person how great it is, it'll be worth it. For those who are more into reading, the book is great, obviously. It's slow in the beginning, but necessary to form the characters. So if you ever attempt, just try and get through the beginning. The mini series is so well down however, that it substitutes for the book if need be. Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones are fan freaking tastic. I mean really, couldn't have been better cast. I was going to fill this page with quotes, but they just aren't the same out of context, or for those who don't really know the plot. I think I'm gonna watch it again this week or next, probably both since its 6 hours long. Summary: watch it or read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment