Cause I Like To Party.

on Monday, November 2, 2009

So this was a short weekend for me. Or a long one, depending on how you look at it. I got back from Chicago on Saturday. It was cold as balls there, got home and it was beautiful. Perfect trick or treating weather. Granted, I don' do that anymore, but I would imagine it was nice for those who did.

Made it into town for game watching festivities. Nothing like watching UT stomp someone, but the fact that it was our "toughest" opponent, def made it sweeter. We went and got into costume. My ability to make Nascar suits is actually pretty impressive if I do say so myself. At this point, I was ready to be drunk, just not quite there yet. Made it to the bar, and proceeded to forget large chunks of the night. I know there was Vodka, and I know that I stayed out until 3:00, thank you day light savings. Got back to the cousins, I'm assuming, because I woke up about 10 hours later in the extra bed.

Phone died. Sweet deal. Noticed that I was now number one in the college football league, way to go me. Started to mentally prep for Sunday football. Got Linden, made it to the bar. It was around this point that I realized I was still drunk, so that's good. Couple of buckets of beer, and I was on my way to another black out night. Smart for me, I stopped around 3:00, when I reached an appropriate buzz.

They conned me into watching a scary movie, anxiety levels were high to say the least. And at some point after 9:00, I made the trek home. It was one of those weekends that was more about who you're with than what you're doing or where. Great time all around, no drama, just drunk drunk drunk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment