Who Knew I Could Have Such A Productive Weekend

on Monday, February 8, 2010

This was a good weekend. Fun from end to end. I started it off by leaving work early, already off to a good start. Lindonian came over around 5 to start the party, which for those of you who don't keep track, was a First Friday party. Chatted it up with the neighbors, ate to much, drank an "appropriate" amount, and passed out feeling good.

Woke up feeling, not so good, but what lay in front of me was a long empty Saturday. Something must be done. Made a few calls, and decided to head into town to play with my little baby cousins. As I am heading out the door however, I was informed that a trip to the brewery was happening, switch plans, and was drunk by 3, oops. Headed to Amy's and proceeded to lose my voice in a yelling contest with a 2 year old. Technically it was a roaring contest, I believe we were supposed to be T-Rex's, not sure. From there I moved about 10 blocks south to the couch of another cousin. Tried my hardest not to embarrass Justin on his date, but sometimes he makes it too easy. Went to Rebel's, reluctantly. I like the people we were meeting, but this bar is not so much my scene. Think cowboys wearing Affliction. Yuck-o. Crowded as shit, people spilling on you every few minutes, and old men keeping their hands on the small of your back a little bit too long. Thanks for the memories. At some point near the end, I ran 3 doors down, to say hola to other people. Wanted to get in a fight, but what's the point in winning a contest with a spineless pussy? Made it home, and by home I mean the place I sleep at least half of the time, the lovely couch. 

Was awoken by Justin announcing the fact that he was up, which I found pointless, lost an argument about tacos, went to get tacos from Chiloso's Taco House. By the way, these are my new favorite tacos. The tortillas are so good, they makes you forget that you are hungover. And after that, well I think you can assume how it went. Beer, food, football. The end.

1 comments:

lschro said...

You were channeling Rachel Ray with that yuck-o comment. I laughed. Oh, and don't say "other people" just because you don't want to admit you came to see me. Smooches! And now I want a breakfast taco real bad...damn you!

Post a Comment