The Follow Up Conversation

on Friday, February 26, 2010

After Lindonia read my blog, she needed to know what brought me to my discovery. Honestly, I couldn't remember, it was just one of those things. But I prevailed and will share my thought process with the world.

Linden:  I'm totally loving this
 me:  quite the discovery
 Linden:  agreed
how did you find it?
 me:  hm, now i have to think
im not sure
ladonia was the key
 Linden:  let me know
 me:  ya, im trying to remember
working backwards
i found it yesterday, so i cant just hit a back button
 me:  ok, so this is just ridiculous
but i looked up my history
and it told me
so, i started with the orca shit
which lead me to dolphins
which lead me to flipper
i google image searched flipper
 Linden:  ok
 me:  got lost, gotta find the image
 Linden:  lol ok
 me:  ok google search flipper, on the second row on the far right therir is a picture of
as german shepard
with a monkey head
with a ram horns
obvioulsy had to see what the eff that was
 Linden:  haha, right
 me:  which lead me to the ladonia "new herald"
 Linden:  bahahahaha
I'm posting this convo on my blog. happening.
 me:  i was thinking the same thing
 Linden:  this is a pure gold nugget that should be shared with everyone


So, in case you were wanting to follow in the mental footsteps of a genius, there ya go.

1 comments:

lhendley said...

OMG! seriously, funniest shit ever. So glad yo u posted that redick pic too.

Post a Comment