Tequila: The Best of Times, The Worst of Times.

on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So I spent a good twenty minutes on how to introduce my blog. Some was poetic, ha. Some was ironic. Some was humorous. None of it was something I would actually say. So here it is, the intro...

I'm a drinker. My friends are drinkers. We do stupid, yet entertaining stuff. We do things we regret. We do things we should regret, only we don't remember them happening. We also do things that are downright hilarious. Then comes the weekdays, which for my friends, includes work. It also includes rehashing the weekend while planning the upcoming one.

While in college, my friend BR was trying to come to my defense. He honestly thought it was in my defense to say I wasn't making good decisions. To him that was a legitimate reason to be walking around an apartment without pants on. So, too nights like that, and many more to come, I dedicate this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment